The titles in bold have been released and are available for purchase.
We chose to redirect them to either the publisher’s/main distributor’s website or to Audible, because it takes purchases from all around the world. However, in many countries, most of them are also available in stores such as Kobo, Google Play and Storytel.
- Sherlock Holmes: The Rediscovered Railway Mysteries and other stories by John Taylor
- Words for You – The Next Chapter: Benedict read three poems for this album: Kubla Khan by Samuel Taylor Coleridge, Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll and Ode to Nightingale by John Keats. In some countries, it’s available on Spotify, Itunes and Amazon Music. If not’s available in your country, don’t worry, we’ve got you: click here, here and here.
- Death in a White Tie by Ngaio Marsh
- Artists in Crime by Ngaio Marsh
- Scales of Justice by Ngaio Marsh
- Casanova – The Venetian Years – In some countries, it’s also available on Spotify
- Doctor Who: Forty-Five: as Howard Carter in False Gods by Mark Morris and Thing 2 in Order of Simplicity by Nick Scovell.
- Blake’s 7 The Early Years: Jenna – The Dust Run and The Trial (Currently unavailable).
- The Tempest by William Shakespeare
- Late Night Tales: Flat of Angles by Simon Cleary (selected by Friendly Fires). – In some countries, it’s available on Spotify, Itunes, Google Play and Amazon Music.
- The Little Red Hen – He read it for Penguin UK
- The Snowman and the Snowdog by Raymond Briggs
- Usher House by Gordon Getty – An opera based on Edgar Allen Poe’s short story The Fall of the House of Usher.
- The Spire by William Golding
- The Order of Time by Carlo Rovelli